I’m linking up again on this happy Friday! Click on the little froggy icon at the bottom to link up your happy smile post. Be sure to leave a comment here or on one of the other blogs. Let’s link up some happy! Be sure to check out the instigator of all these great Friday Five posts, Kelly, over at Mrs. Disciple.
I could pretty much copy last week’s Friday Five – Five Soul Fillers for this Five Smiles post, but I’ve got enough soul filling, smile-making material to come up with more for you. And there would be more where these came from.
1. You know I couldn’t post about smiles without this little guy! My grandson makes my whole world smile.
2. Smiles with a few happy tears sprinkled in. Every time I watch it I hear the “smiles” from my son and husband and watch the smiles of the passersby and then the smile of my daughter once she realized she has officially been chosen by her love. Priceless smiles captured. So thankful!
3. Ok so this is possibly inappropriate but it makes me smile every time I look at this picture. We’re all adults right? Apparently I don’t act like one sometimes but oh well… it really cracks me up. I’m sorry!! I’ll stop. I have to think that Jesus would laugh about this one and I’m kinda hoping he is laughing with me. The thought of Jesus and me having a good chuckle over something ridiculous like this makes me smile. My friend in Georgia wants me to assure you that this is not in Georgia. This would be another state’s water tower fail. It’s just a peach, y’all…
4. This drink is my newest addiction. The flavor makes the inside of my mouth smile and the name, Good Girl Moonshine, makes the outside of my mouth smile. And it’s really really good for me. Try it and let me know what you think.
5. Smiles make me smile. Smiling with other people smiling makes me smile. There so many more I could add to this one. If you think you’re one, you are! Keep smiling with me, please!
A cheerful disposition is good for your health; gloom and doom leave you bone-tired. Proverbs 17:22 (The Message)
What makes you smile? Leave a comment here on the blog or over on the EPFH Facebook page if that’s easier for you. SHARE YOUR SMILE!
Be sure to click on the little link up froggy below to see more smiles from my blogging friends. You can never have too many smiles, right?